Friday, July 30, 2010

My Office Entertainment

Looking out the window of my office I am delighted most days to see my little bird friends putting on a show. In the first picture they are not there but a few minutes later after I added bird seed they started showing up. One day a curious little squirrel attempted to climb the pole, while funny to watch the birds were not having it and promptly chased him away. Another day one of the dogs was busy "watering"the plants and they went after him too! Poor Rover had no idea he jumped a foot off the ground. The second picture shows two of the little birds feasting on thier prize. I never paid much attention before to birds or squirrels but I feel I am somehow honoring Jarrod's Grandma when I feed them. She always had food out ,and even had a few names for her favorite fat little hummingbirds, squirells and birds.


No comments: