Monday, July 19, 2010

HAPPY WEDDING DAY-7 YARS AGO


Today is the anniversary of the day I married THE MAN. The one person that means so many things to me; best friend, playmate, partner. From the very beginning I knew you where the one God had chosen for me. As I write this our song from our first dance came to my mind ,At Last. You have cast a fairy tale spell on my life and enriched it in ways I could not have imagined. I grew up watching fairy tales about love; the world doesn't want you to believe they can come true but we are proof that it happens. Even on our worst day I could never imagine my world without you in it. I kept hidden the soft, romantic side of me until I met you and you swept me off my feet. You are perfect to me and for me and can't wait to see what the next years hold for us.

No comments: