Monday, July 12, 2010

I swear...

Kool-Aid makes these single serving packets that go in a bottle of water and for whatever reason Jett has just discovered them. By discover I mean he climbs up on the counter with his water bottle cuts the tops off and attempts to empty it into the water. By attempts I mean half spills on the floor so when you go walking by barefooted you get that great crusty foot feeling you know what I mean? Anyway I watched him "FIX" Kool-Aid earlier in the day , a couple minutes later he wanted to make some more I told him no, go find the other water bottler first. He goes off in search the escapee bottle and it looks like a FAMILY CICRUS cartoon ...mudroom, garage, under the bed, dog kennel you get the idea. He comes in my office "Momma I looked everywhere" I questioned and he says "I swear" I looked everywhere....OK so maybe I say that too much, oops it could be worse right?

No comments: